Sunday 12 April 2009

Zebra sock takes over!


Zebra sock
Originally uploaded by ropeadope_ie
Although the side total isn't moving, knitting is indeed taking place. This is half a pair of socks for my mum in tofutsies and they're getting on well. This sock was finished yesterday while watching Raise the Titanic, a movie based on Clive Cusslers book. The book was better in so many ways that if I went on a little rant, the rant might not end. But at least I sat and knitted for 3 hours near enough.

The second sock was started last night while watching the Dr Who Easter Special... something about a bus on mars or something. It was interesting to say the least.

My Easter plan is to start Emerald again. It was taken apart and now needs put back together. Might take me a while but I'll get there eventually!

4 comments:

Fairytale Frog said...

Another piece of evidence for my books-made-into-movies theory .... and I believe I have a lot of Dr. Who to catch up on :)

Nikki said...

Dr Who is slowly entering my collection.... and the book was SO much better!

Fairytale Frog said...

I am starting to worry that the rest of the twilight movies will now be a disappointment to me .... but I think that the eye candy might make up for it!

Nikki said...

I have no doubt that you'll enjoy the movies, none whatsoever :)