Thursday 23 April 2009

C'est finis!

Well, the little blanket is done. The ends have been woven in, pictures are taken, and just as I was about to upload them I hit a snag. I actually don't know where the card reader is. Seriously. Me who can find ANYTHING in my room can't find this. Its in one of three places:

1. I've tidied it away from its usual spot beside the laptop and can't remember,
2. One of my siblings borrowed it and didn't tell me, or,
3. Its been accidentally put in the bin.

I've only known of its disappearance for a 15 minutes and I miss it already! It was one of the best presents I've received!

4 comments:

Fairytale Frog said...

To me this is hilarious, because I never know where ANYTHING is! I wonder what it would feel like to be able to find anything you wanted, when you wanted it ... wow .... that would be pretty cool, I think I should try it!

Nikki said...

right now, I couldn't 100% put my hand on anything. I have a vague notion of whats in each box/bag but thats about it.

Fairytale Frog said...

You know, I think a vague notion is all I ever have ....

Nikki said...

once the demolition work is done, the paint slapped on the walls and all the stuff out of hibernation, I'll know where EVERYTHING is once again :)