Wednesday 22 April 2009

Whoop!!

I've just finished knitting my 29th ball, which means I'm over quarter of the way to the 100 ball knit down challenge. However, the downside to this excitement is the fact that I've bought yarn nearing 50 balls. I'm taking one step forward and two back with this challenge thing.

So I need an incentive. I'm not buying anymore yarn. If I manage to stave off the yarn buying bug I can go to the spinning class that we're hoping to organise with the SnB ones. If I buy yarn then I can't go, simple.

Ideally, I'd love to have knitted 100 balls AND the new yarn too by New Years Eve. One can hope :)

4 comments:

Fairytale Frog said...

29 balls? I am honestly jealous!

Nikki said...

one way to solve that now, isn't there, lol

Fairytale Frog said...

hush, I was having mojo issues and now I have obsession issues ......

Nikki said...

ahuh, you're just having crayon issues, lol