Sunday 19 October 2008

Socks or slippers??

I started mary jane's during the week - quick and easy AND more importantly helps me destash 2 50g balls of paton's moonglow. I got one done on Friday night in starbucks with Nicky and started the second.

However, I was watching Supernatural on Friday when I got home and for some reason had an urge to cast on socks. I haven't knitted socks since the start of the summer where I finished 2 pairs in rapid (for me) succession and put myself right off them.

So now I have a dilema. I'm over 3 wip's now (blanket, jumper, mary jane's and the socks) and I would like to have 3 again. Do I finish the MJ now and work on the sock OR do I just let the MJ lie there for MONTHS before finishing it and therefore miss out on using another ball of yarn?

Oh yes, and when do I finish the jumper? Time is running out on this one!

1 comment:

GaietyGirl said...

Finish the MJ, woman! It won't take long, and then you'll have a WIP instead of another thing that needs finishing off.

Plus I'll expect to see some shinies when I'm up in November :)