Sunday 26 October 2008

I bought yarn

Yesterday Nicky and I went for a drive and ended up in the yarn shop in Coleraine. I had made a deal with myself that I could buy yarn I already had in order to make an actual project and I got this:

I already had one ball but one is never enough so I now have two AND a project in mind for it, so all in all a decent enough purchase.













We went round the WHOLE shop and then, we spotted these and after much deliberation, took them home:
Here we have some King Cole Zig Zig in a lovely blue and white combo and then we have,

Wendy Happy is a lovely soft bamboo yarn and the colourways are zodiac names - this is pisces (I've seen pics of the capricorn and think its a tad bright, might be a whole lot different in person)

I needed more sock yarn like a hole in the head (if I were to knit a pair a month, I'd still be knitting come 2011!) but its lovely and couldn't stay there, lol.


Add Image

No comments: