Sunday 10 January 2010

oh dear oh!

I've just did a quick count of my yarn on ravelry. As of today, I have 405 skeins of yarn. 405!!! Now I know why I need to knit from stash for quite some time. And ironically, last year I managed to reduce my yarn by 100 skeins.

Yesterday I did add 21 skeins of yarn to the stash, however I know precisely what I'm doing with it, and some of it has been placed in a "knit this next" basket that I've started.

When I go to Canada and America next month, I'm going to have to show some restraint. And wanna know why (as if the 405 skeins wasn't enough), its because this below is my sock yarn box and the lid doesn't close!!!!

3 comments:

Fairytale Frog said...

Wow! Now I'm afraid, very afraid ....

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Oh wow, I WISH my stash looked like that! I did have the clear boxes but it all looked too daunting to get through - now I'm back to the "out of sight, out of mind" method of storage!