Wednesday 19 August 2009

Madness strikes again!

I calculated how many weeks worth of Christmas knitting I have to do - 19. I then calculated how many weeks it is to Christmas - 19. Most of my Christmas knitting is socks, but I've also two toddler cardigans and some other things to do as well.

So I hatched a plan. Sunday evening to Wednesday night are sock days, while Thursday to Sunday evening are everything else days! I'm hoping that this works or else some projects will have to go which I don't want to do. I've my first pair of socks on the go as well as another gift. I think I'm going to have to do the quick things first, like my sisters socks, and leave the slow ones like my dads socks.... or should I do it the other way round?

And here was me thinking I'd started early enough!!! At least I've two pairs of socks done and 2/3rds of another gift done!

No comments: