Thursday 19 March 2009

Socks are done!


glacier lakes socks
Originally uploaded by ropeadope_ie
I have now, officially, finished my first pair of patterned socks! I quite like them and shall be showing everyone in work tomorrow!

One thing I liked was the pattern was VERY simple to memorise, but it did get a bit tedious. However, since the pattern was memorable, you could stop and start at will and not lose your place!

Another pair to start tomorrow - wonder what the sock club will give me this time? (I'm only a month behind on the sock club thing by the way - maybe I'll catch up during the summer)

4 comments:

Fairytale Frog said...

You see, simple patterns will get tedious but they're a great small project to carry about all over the place. I love socks! But I will wait for SOS '09 before I start another pair lol

Nikki said...

but what about the opal elements sock? are you not going to finish it before SOS?

Fairytale Frog said...

well yes, that i'm allowed to finish ... if I can find it!

Nikki said...

hunt that sucker down!!!!