Monday 7 June 2010

socks r us!


metallica sock
Originally uploaded by ropeadope_ie
Just finished my 4th pair of socks for the year. As its June and therefore the 6th month of the year, I'm 2 pairs behind to make at last 12 pairs this year. I want to knit 13. Thankfully, SOS10 starts in 2 weeks and I'm hoping to knit at least 4 or 5 pairs, so maybe the sock tally won't be so dismal.

So in the meantime, I'm working on my wips. There's the broken clapotis that Nicky fixed for me today so I'll be cracking onto that very shortly, the kiddy cardigan thing that may run out of yarn before completion, the olympic crochet blanket thats lost its corners and the eternal donegal blanket that is being taken to Donegal in July and worked on.

I'm hoping that in the next fortnight (before SOS10) starts I will finish at least 2 of the above. Yeah, back to the overachieving lark again, lol.

No comments: